It’s no secret that in order to succeed in business, there has to be growth. But that doesn’t necessarily mean dollars and cents. Sometimes, growth must come from within.
As you grow as a person, you will discover you have more capacity to tackle your job objectives than when you first started. When you are able to develop certain skills, tasks that were once overwhelming become second nature.
Here are our Top 5 Growth and Development Tools that we feel will help you increase your capacity and succeed in your desired field of business.
1. Continuing Education
Always be learning. One of the best ways you can grow as a leader and a businessperson is to continually be learning something. If we aren’t learning, we aren’t growing.
At Soulcast Media, we have several different LinkedIn Learning Courses that can help you and your team level up. In fact, you can start learning right now!
- Executive Presence On Video Calls – Discover how to prepare your material, how to contribute in video meetings, and how to incorporate engaging visuals.
- Building Your Visibility Online As A Remote Leader – In this course, you’ll learn how to manage and boost your visibility when working with remote teams.
- Speaking Up At Work – Want to ensure that your best ideas are heard by the right people in your organization? Improve your ability to speak up at work. In this course, you will learn how to uncover the most common mental barriers that keep professionals from speaking up at work, as well as the steps you can take to actively build your authority.
- Presentation Tips For Pitching To Investors – This course is all about preparing and delivering a rock-solid pitch that makes people want to invest in your company.
- Media Training Essentials – In this course, our CEO Jessica Chen who is an Emmy Award winning TV News reporter will take you through exactly what you need to do to prepare for any media interview.
2. Personal Growth Journal
Not only are journals an excellent way to direct and reflect on your thoughts, but looking back at your journal entries can help you see patterns of behavior, missteps, and track your successes!
3. Vision Board
In our LinkedIn Live with Tone of Voice expert, Dr. Wendy LeBorgne, she talked about making a voice vision board. You can create a vision board for anything that you are hoping to accomplish. This is a great way to keep you focused on your goals and also track where how far you’ve come.
It’s a proven fact that your thoughts can shape your reality. And what better way to focus your thoughts than by using powerful affirmations. Consistently reminding yourself that you are capable of reaching your goals will help give you a chance of achieving them.
5. Reading + Listening
If you aren’t reading and listening to others around you, you’re missing out on valuable information! At Soulcast Media we host LinkedIn Lives with business professions from around the globe every month. These informational talks are free and info-packed! You can watch them all here.
And of course, reading – the more you read the more the world around you opens up.
We hope these top 5 growth development tools will help you achieve the success in business that you are looking for!
Soulcast Media offers a variety of ways to improve your communications, grow professionally, and take your executive presence to the next level. One of our most popular is the Soulcast Media Membership: the only digital communications membership in the world!
Learn more and sign up for the Soulcast Media Membership today!